Do you want to verify and enjoy everything we have to offer? Check out all these details that you should keep in mind to pass verification process on Quantum.uk.
Please, keep in mind that in accordance with Anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer (AML & KYC) regulations we are required to keep the information about our customers.
How to get verified?
To complete the validation process please follow these steps:
- Login to your Quantum.uk account.
Visit your account => click on “Get Verified” and follow the instruction.
- You can verify your identity with an official government document — ID-card or your passport.
Take a photo of your document and upload a picture, using the form.
Choose your country and upload the document.
- Last step is a selfie verification.
Live selfie verification reliably and securely recognizes the person. It ensures that the person is real.
Once you've started your online application for a verification and uploaded a photo of your passport, you'll be given the option to take your own photo.
Please, don’t forget to give permission to access your camera.
Before you take a photo, make sure that you're:
- In a well-lit area;
- Don’t wear a hat or anything else that may hide your face.
If you don’t like your photo, you can take one more photo.
- Check your profile for a status update. In a few minutes, you'll receive a confirmation or rejection of your verification by email.
Please, note that Quantum.uk reserves the right to deny your request for using our services without giving the reasons.
If you have any questions regarding Quantum.uk, please contact via online chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here to help you.
What documents can be submitted for verification?
You can upload the following types of government-issued identification documents:
- International passport;
- National ID card;
We do not accept following types of documents for verification:
- Driving license;
- Residence permit.
Please, take a look at these photo requirements:
- The system doesn't accept documents corrected in the graphic editors.
- All corners of the document should be visible in the photo.
- The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights and stains on the photo. Picture of low quality will not be accepted by the system.
- If your document has two pages or two sides (for example a CIS passport), both sides/pages must be attached.
- The document must be valid for at least a month. An expired document won't be validated.
- We accept JPEG or PDF files no less than 500 KB.
- The system doesn't accept hieroglyphs and ligature.
- During the verification process special software will recognize manually edited, blurred, or small images.
How long does it take to get verified?
All we need is two or three minutes of your time and a couple of photos.
ID verification usually takes just a few minutes to process. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances and it may take up to several hours.
In a few minutes, you'll receive a confirmation or rejection of your verification by email and a status update in your Profile.
What are the different levels of verification?
The more information you have confirmed the more advantages you can take. If you want to level up your account, you can provide more documents.
Take a look at our verification leves available on Quantum.uk:
Entry level (You haven’t confirmed your email address)
You have access to 5 automatically created crypto wallets (BTC / LTC / ETH / ZCASH/USDT) (remember you can always create as many as you need).
- receive funds at your Quantum.uk crypto wallets sent from the ones, created at external platforms;
- receive funds from other Quantum.uk users;
- exchange cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency.
Basic level (You have confirmed your email address)
- receive cryptocurrency;
- exchange cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency;
- send cryptocurrency and set up limits.
Advanced level (Your email has been confirmed; your ID has been verified)
- buy cryptocurrency with a bank card;
- add a bank account for a purchase and withdrawal;
- receive cryptocurrency;
- exchange cryptocurrency;
- send cryptocurrency;
- set up limits.
Please, note that after completing the verification process, some of your personal details will be automatically reflected in your profile.
My submitted documents were declined, why?
The process of ID verification is held by an automatic security system. If by any reason, the submitted document cannot be read or does not meet the requirements, verification will be declined and another document will be requested.
What should I do if my verification request has been declined?
In case your verification is rejected we will email you. You will be able to submit the application again. Please, make sure that you follow all the instructions mentioned in our guideline.